- The only junk dealer in Sri Lanka who has junk license, MEPA approval, Chipping painting tank & boiler cleaning license and Scheduled waste management license from the CEA (Central Environmental Authority).
- NGNR Marine (Pvt) Ltd is the only establishment in Sri Lanka who has the authority to purify sludge oil.
- The only junk dealer who has its own facilities for sludge disposal.
- Only dealer to own 12 or more road tankers.
- Industry best practices to ensure safety and CSR initiatives.
- We are the First ever organization awarded the Scheduled management license by Central Environment Authority.
- The only dealer who has not violated a single disposal instruction for the past years.
- Purchasing and reselling of 50,000 metric tons of contaminated IFO 1500 in 2009 from Ace Power Embilipitiya which is a fully owned subsidiary of Aitken Spence group of companies. This stock contained Sulfur levels normally considered to be dangerous and hazardous.
- Purchasing and removing of IFO 1500 from MV Krishantha, (A523) that was under the Sri Lanka Navy. The vessel was captured from the LTTE in 2010.
- Clearing of 350 metric tons of sludge from MT Galoya. This stock was rejected by all the other junk dealers, because of the thickness of the oil.
- Purchasing of 208 metric tons of contaminated IFO 1500 from MT Chahat in 2012.
- The organization is currently purchasing more than 200,000 liters of sludge oil per month from Ace Power Embilipitiya, Horana & Matara since the year 2005. No other dealer is capable of operating in this capacity.
- The organization has exported more than 14,000 metric tons of sludge oil since 2010 to date.